Saturday, May 16, 2015

Buy Gold


Well, this week has been normal.

Last P-Day and this P-Day we played soccer and doge ball in the church building with AC. It feels so good playing while it's cold. 

But so far as the whole missionary work stuff it's kinda the same. I think it changes a lot, but I am just kinda used to it so I don't know what to talk about.

My Comp Elder Lopez was empachado the whole week. I still don't really understand what it means, He was telling me you get it when you eat a late breakfast, and it´s worse if you have food with flour in it, and it's like you have air in your stomach that won't go out. But that just sounds like a fart. So I am not really sure what it is but it does not feel good I guess.



We found some new single mother investigators. I say that as a joke, but at the same time it's really true. Out of 25 or so investigators we have there are 4 men at the most. It´s just funny here because the bishop gets a little frustrated whenever we inform him that there is a new female investigator. But we cant help it, We could search all day for male investigators and not find a single sane. I say sane because as missionaries we talk to a lot of crazy people. When you talk to everyone as a missionary you are bound to run into some crazy people.

It started off hot this week but cooled off towards the end - it even rained!

Questions!

Q.   To what do you attribute your over 3500 blog views?
A. The crashing market. Buy GOLD!!!!!!!

Q.   $3.46 at Wendy's equals a frosty and what else?
A. Maybe it bought two - not sure

Q.   Rainy, muddy day in Honduras or scorching hot in Honduras, which would you prefer?
A. 80 degrees partly cloudy is not a choice?

Q.    Besides Mother's Day, what's your next favorite day?
A.   Father's Day!   oyoyoyoyoy           <------- I did not write that.

Q.  Do Hondurans celebrate  Cinco De Mayo?   or Battle of Puebla Day?
A no that's one little town in Mexico that celebrates cinco de mayo, one of the things I remember from Spanish class

Q: when do you get to call us?!?!?!?
A: You know

Q: Would you have wanted Hazel to be pinched during her blessing? -Mike and Brandon think you would have.(they didn't do it)
A: no 

Q: Do you approve of Brandon changing the lyrics of "Called to Serve" to try and make me cry. 
A: Yes!

Q: Are you okay if, in prayers, Brandon says that he is thankful you are gone... (long pause)... serving a mission. -again in an effort to make me cry. 
A: Yes...... hahahahhahaha

Q: Why do I call Hazel "shark"?
A: She likes to bite everything

Q: Is dad still playing boom beach or has he switched over to Clash of Clans?
A: Clash!!!

Q.What  time do we get to talk to you?
A. 1:30 AZ Time.

Q.What should we have for dinner?
A. A weight watchers!!!!!!

Q.What should I get dad for his birthday?
A. A Xbox One...

It's good to hear  about the baby blessing.  I remember reading about this this week in Mark 10, I would put it in Spanish but only mike would understand... 

13 ¶And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. 14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me,and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 15 Verily say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the  kingdom of God as little childhe shall not enter therein. 16 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.

Okay I think that's all talk to you sunday!!!! hehehehehehehe thats funny. Stay stafe, Happy Mothers day to all the moms, and happy birthday dad! you are now 28 years old... older than me!!!!!


Bye Love 

El Elder Coniam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Week 104 - Two Years

Q: Who will cry the most at the airport? A: Mom or lyssa, with a runner up for dad. Q: What are your next couple of days like? ...