Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Merry Christmas/Post-Christmas 2015



Well we talked on Christmas, but I guess I can write you guys a little.

Q.What did you end up doing the rest of the night?
A. My companion talked. We had trouble for about an hour trying to set it up. His family had something wrong on their end.

Q.How was your Sunday?
A. Fine

Q when are you supposed to take down Christmas decorations?
A until new years

Q  does your church time change next year?
A yes we start at 8:20 weird right

Q.  What's your favorite Christmas song in Spanish?
A. Feliz navidad

Q.   Ohio State or Notre Dame?
A. Ewww...

Q.  How many hours did it take mom to tear down Christmas?
A. She is still going, she misses our help.
Well this week was okay not much to say.
Today we played soccer.
Well on Sunday we got a man to go to church who has been inactive for 17 years! So that's kinda cool.
I hope you all had a great Christmas, and I hope that you will have a happy new year as well. I love you all and I will talk to you next year!!!!!


Love me, Elder Coniam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Week 104 - Two Years

Q: Who will cry the most at the airport? A: Mom or lyssa, with a runner up for dad. Q: What are your next couple of days like? ...