Saturday, February 27, 2016

A "Normal" Week


Well, this week was normal like the other ones...
We are just trying to put more baptismal dates with the people.

Q.  If someone came to you as a leader in the ward and they said my prayers aren't being answered, how come?  What advice would you give?
A  Isaiah 55 8-9
 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.




Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Blue

Q: When are transfers again? I feel like you had them recently.
A: 9th of March - 7 week change this time

Q: What is the best way you have met new people who get baptized?
A: When the friend brings his friend to church and introduces him in the church to us.

Q: Do you like Hymns in Spanish or English?
A: Both




Thursday we painted in Axel and Jimmy's house. As well later that night I did divisions with Elder Melgar. He is The Zone Leader and I met him in my first change.  He has been in almost all my zones.
Friday my companion was sick and stated he wanted to stay in the house.
Saturday was normal. And on Sunday we had 9 inactive members show up, as well we did divisions and had some good lessons!
So that's all I think! I will talk to you folks next week!
Love Elder Coniam



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.