Saturday, February 13, 2016

Fried Chicken and French Fries!






Hey, I guess I will be home 16 Weeks. I know they are going to fly by. I also know that there is a lot to learn and to do still.

This week was cool. Some of our investigators started going to  seminary. It was super cool. The young men president just convinced them to go. So they have been waking up at 4:30 a.m. to go to seminary. It has had a great impact on them. Two of those young men are going to be baptized this weekend.
Also this week I went to San Pedro with the other District Leaders to San Pedro to receive a DL capatication. The Desters gave us fried chicken and french fries for lunch! Sister Dester also made us cookies. It was so nice. It was also nice to see some people before they go home. I don't know if you guys want to go to Elder Sessions Homecoming in Mesa, but he goes home the 10th of March.  Also being a DL means you take datos, give capatiactions, and interviews. It is just more work really.







This weekend if everything goes well three young men will be baptized - two are brothers.  I will tell you their stories next week. I feel like I will jinx it... Is that how you spell it?
Friday morning we went to give a blessing. And on the way back to the house I fell. The street was wet and there was a moss like thing in the water. I think it's the third time I have fallen in this area. It is a new record. I would like to see videos of all the times I have fallen in the mission... It would be super funny.
This weekend was stake conference and so we got to go in a bus with the majority of the ward. Those are the funnest bus rides ever. 



Q.   What Chinese New Year is it?   The year of the ________?
A.Seeing as I have not bought Silver coins in 2 years I do not know. They always come out with silver and gold coins with the year of the horse or dragon or whatever it is. 

Q.   Who broke your LDS mail account?
A. The computer had cookies

Q.   Do you still fall asleep pretty quickly at day's end?
A. yes

Q.  Do you have to set your clock to wake up?
A. yes

Q.   What did you have for breakfast this morning?
A. Orange Juice, and Ice cream... but really I bought Ice Cream...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Week 104 - Two Years

Q: Who will cry the most at the airport? A: Mom or lyssa, with a runner up for dad. Q: What are your next couple of days like? ...