Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Week 103

Q: What is your favorite part about this area?
A: The members.




Q:  What have you learned the most in this area?
A:  That it is not fun to walk 2 hours sucking the Honduran sun

Q: What has been your favorite thing about being a missionary?
A: I have a reason to talk to whatever person I want to. 

Q: Have you seen anyone fall off the plank and into the river?
A: Yes.  But me, no

Well, it is rather hot here. We were sitting in the bus in slow traffic. I was sweating a whole bunch, there was regaton playing, my companion started talking to the guy next to him about the church. All I could think was I am going to miss this. We spent some time looking for souvenirs today and in the bus I realized that those things are not going to remind me of all the great memories here in Honduras. I don't know how I can remember all the great things that have happened, all the inspiring memories. 

This week I talked in church. We also had my last multi-zone conference and my comp and I gave a workshop to the other Elders.

More thoughts next week. I love you all. Stay safe and see you soon.

Elder Tyler Coniam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Week 104 - Two Years

Q: Who will cry the most at the airport? A: Mom or lyssa, with a runner up for dad. Q: What are your next couple of days like? ...